In this article, starting from the Mediterranean Sea to the Aegean Sea, the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea until, with diving point dive in fresh water covering the sea you will find the most beautiful diving spots in the list of Turkey. But first, let's learn a little bit about diving.
What is diving sport?
Diving; It is one of the underwater sports that is often performed for exploratory purposes with the help of a tube. The origin of this sport, which can be done in much deeper and longer periods with equipment such as tube and regulator, is free diving, where no equipment is used.
Free and scuba diving techniques and equipment used in these dives differ. In free diving, you should first be trained in breathing techniques and direction finding. Even though this sport is performed in shallow waters, the current can always be seen. Therefore, techniques to counter the current should be learned. Free diving, which is separated with and without fins, is done with the help of a rope. There are different types such as free submergence, unlimited submergence and cube apnea, performed by weight and at different depths.
Scuba and free diving equipment consists of special clothing and professional equipment. To practice diving safely, you need to choose durable and quality materials.
Once you've mastered enough, we will attract more interest in a list, let's look at Turkey's most beautiful diving locations ;
- Turkey's Dardanelles Strait and the Gulf of Saros of the most important diving spots, making it a part of World War 1. A portion also home to dozens of wrecks that occur due to accidents. If you have never had a sunken experience before, the Lundy Wreck can be a good option to start with.
- Veteran passenger ferries, 9 Eylül and Alaybey, which have been serving in İzmir waters for about 40 years, continue to serve under water. Within the scope of the Artificial Reef and Tourism Purpose Shipwreck Project, the ferries sunk in Izmir Karaburun are not only home to many creatures, but also the center of attention of diving enthusiasts from all over the world.
- "Is there a diving spot in Istanbul?" We answer your questions as Sivriada and add: Since the current is not much here, you can take beautiful photos! We are sure that there are many people who have not heard that diving is possible in the Marmara Sea before. Unfortunately, it may not be preferred by many divers due to its diminishing life form due to pollution; but the low discharge Sivriada, with the proximity and number of years of diving in Turkey's Istanbul's most popular dive sites. li>
- How about exploring the underwater world of Fethiye, which is at least as beautiful as the surface? The untouched beauties of Aquarium Bay have been taken under protection in recent years, and it hosts diving enthusiasts from all over the world all year round.
- If you want to take a look at all the beauties of the sea from Çeşme, you can participate in a pleasant diving adventure starting from Ildırı Village to Fener Island. seals in meters deep caves and coral offering a colorful atmosphere Lighthouse Island, one of the most suitable area for diving in Turkey. li>
- It is an indescribable excitement to explore the mysteries of underwater by diving; If we add to this, going into Kel Mountain from under the sea, we will not be able to get enough of it. Hatay Samandağ name much unheard of, though not only known as the Red Sea, the eastern Mediterranean in Turkey. Li>
- Delikli Cave, which is suitable for both beginners and experienced divers, is located at a depth of 15 meters. When you reach the wide entrance cave, you will be fascinated by the purple and yellow formations.
- Ayvalık, which is considered among the diving spots close to Istanbul, came to one of the favorite places of underwater photographers: Ilyosta. In addition to Melina, one of the most popular diving destinations in Ayvalık, Ilyosta is a gem in this regard.
Sources: flypgs | kucudunya.com | etstur