As the famous French rider Jean de Gribaldy said, "Cycling is not a game, it is a tough and brutal sport." These and similar warnings to keep in mind, bride, cycling and biking routes to Turkey's unique, let us look together. P>
Cycling is a sport that emerged as a result of the development of two-wheeled bicycles. The increasing popularity of cycling for entertainment, transportation and competition has further developed cycling. The bicycle is a useful and economical tool for short trips. Day trips and holiday tours by cycling are also great fun. (see. Xanthos Travel Kas Bike Tours )
While riding a bicycle, it is necessary to be constantly on the move and to pedal in accordance with the tempo. Quadraceps, Hamstrings, Gluteus, abdominal and calf muscles are among the muscle groups that work the most while pedaling. With each pedal movement, the force from the foot circumference to the hip flexors is transferred to the pedals.
Rules of cycling sport; It may vary depending on different disciplines such as track races (Veledrom), road races, show races and time trial races. In road races, it is essential to get the best score against time or against rivals. Bicycle riders can race individually or as a team.
There are numerous beautiful places and routes you can ride a bicycle in Turkey. Here in Fethiye Sapanca, best places you can do the bike ride in the Black Sea from Kars, Turkey. P>
- Black sea routes are indispensable for the "best bike routes" lists. The distance between Artvin and Trabzon is almost a 230km wonderland ... Cyclists generally prefer to go by dividing this distance into three.
- In the Sapanca region, not only the sports side of cycling is concerned but also efforts are being made to integrate it into the community life as a means of transportation. On the other hand, Sapanca is the host of the 2020 marathon mountain bike world championship.
- We would not be wrong to say that İzmir comes first among the places that offer the most alternatives for cyclists among metropolitan cities. Because both its forests and climbing routes offer many alternatives for cyclists.
- Babadağ, with its 1969 meter height, is always the first thing that welcomes visitors approaching the region from land. Besides its 1969-meter summit, the second summit, called Karatepe, has an altitude of 1400 meters. Since both peaks of Babadağ are very close to the sea, thousands of tourists come here every year to do paragliding. However, Babadağ is also a very popular spot for bike lovers. Moreover, if you are a climbing enthusiast, Fethiye-Babadağ is a cycling route just for you.
- Kars Besides having the largest plains of eastern Anatolia, Turkey also ranks among the highest in several cities. There are many routes in Kars that you can choose as your route, ranging from 25km to 106km. For example, the route "Sarıkamış-Handere-Zivin Castle-Micingirt Castle-Karakurt-Sarıkamış" is exactly 106 km. This is a great route to explore the historical and natural beauties of Sarıkamış, usually following the asphalt village roads.
- One of the frequent destinations of two-wheel lovers is the Cappadocia region with its numerous bicycle tracks. Depending on the distance you want to pedal, you can choose to stay between Ürgüp-Göreme-Ortahisar and ride a bike on slightly shorter routes. Or darken your eyes; You can enjoy driving in a long distance towards Derinkuyu, Kaymaklı, Çardak sides.
- Şarköy can be a very good starting point for those looking for a route in Tekirdağ. As you leave the center, after a few kilometers of stone road, the olive trees will accompany you along the road towards Eriklice direction. Immediately after, the vineyards in the region draw attention, although their numbers are decreasing.
Sources Vikipedi | Redbull